Walking
We've gone from a lifestyle that had us sitting in an office for eight hours a day to one that has us walking around an extremely hilly city for about that long each day. As a consequence, we're both exhausted most evenings and tend to fall asleep within minutes of getting back to the hotel. That's a roundabout way of saying that Meryl, who has to take nearly two steps for every one of Peter's longer strides, will be posting her entry sometime tomorrow.
Goodnight, all.
Peter and Meryl
1 Comments:
Sounds like the trip is off to a good start! I have been to all the places you mention and can relive it vicariously.
The Li River is so beautiful. The firt time I was there I saw it in the rain and it was still wonderful. Have been there 3 times.
Looking forward to your next postings.
Love Grannie
Post a Comment
<< Home